GT40 & Ford GT press kit paper weight - wanted

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
I am looking to add the following items to my GT collection. Does anyone have these items to sell?

- GT40 press kit paper weight (I've seen one on Ebay)
**this paper weight had the GT40 name on it...they were obviously made before Ford declined to purchase the GT40 rights.

- Ford GT press kit paper weight

Thanks in advance!
Cheers
Jason

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Anyone?

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
They're pretty dear. It's a unique piece that compliments the other GT memorabilia......so I would imagine it would be out of the ordinary for one of us to give one up readily.

I watched EBay until I found mine.....and it was only after the winning bidder backed out that I was able to get one.......for a pretty dear price. :biggrin

Best of luck.

BTW - I have noticed that there are slight differences in the finishes.

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
They're pretty dear. It's a unique piece that compliments the other GT memorabilia......so I would imagine it would be out of the ordinary for one of us to give one up readily.

I watched EBay until I found mine.....and it was only after the winning bidder backed out that I was able to get one.......for a pretty dear price. :biggrin

Best of luck.

BTW - I have noticed that there are slight differences in the finishes.

I'll buy yours :biggrin

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I'll buy yours :biggrin

Yeah....that's gonna happen :lol

JRGoens

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2008
Lincoln, NE
Their is a press metal paperweight for sale on Ebay for $ 249.99 Buy it now. By the way, I have no affiliation with the seller.

JRGoens

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2008
Lincoln, NE
IF anyone has pictures of these two rare items, please post them.

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
I just looked at this $250 paper weight on Ebay. I have seen that exact piece sold by other Ebayers for anywhere between $50 to $75. So $250 is way over priced.

Never the less I appreciate you giving me the heads up! :cheers

JRGoens

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2008
Lincoln, NE
Could someone please post pictures of these extremely rare collectibles. Thanks,

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Could someone please post pictures of these extremely rare collectibles. Thanks,

Here is one that didn't sell on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=230330272317