GT upgrade parts for sale

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
The following is a list of upgrade parts for sale. I’d like to sell as a complete package if possible. prices listed are current MSRP or what I paid. Flexible on selling price.

1. Ford Racing Muffler M-5230 New in box. No longer made with Ford logo but available thru Borla @ $5k
2. Ford Racing Long tube headers by Borla new in box M-9430. No longer available was $5k.
3. Ford racing Trans cooler slightly used. This is direct bolt on with hard lines. I believe live Ford was planning to make this a standard item but left it off due to costs?. So it’s all plumbed but is an add on. Part is no longer available. I bought it for $1,100-SOLD
4. Ford Racing pulley and tune new in box is available at $1k-SOLD
5. Ford racing short throw shifter. New in box and available at $395-SOLD

These 5 items are ideal for a stock GT. And it keeps the car all Ford direct items that could have been purchased licensed by Ford and made for the GT. These were upgraded parts by Ford.

Other items I have:
6. Hot buttons $395-SOLD
7. Accufab throttle body with air intake stiffener $750. Looks much better than stock-SOLD
8. Door sills new in box $239-SOLD
9. Custom to fit flannel car cover from Griotts. Was $300 new.-SOLD
10. Set of 3 chrome GT caps for engine bay $220-SOLD

Last edited:

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
I will take the tune/pulley!

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Ill take trans cooler and door sills.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
ill take the shifter if you still have it

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
PM Sent...

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Thank you for all the interest. All items have been sold except the long tube headers. Thanks.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Update on available parts:

1. Ford Racing Muffler M-5230 New in box. No longer made with Ford logo but available thru Borla @ $5k
2. Ford Racing Long tube headers by Borla new in box M-9430. No longer available was $5k.

Would like to sell the two items as a set. This is a great way to keep your GT, with Ford sponsored upgrades. Also, the headers are no longer available. Great opportunity and investment

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Update on available parts:

Would like to sell the two items as a set. This is a great way to keep your GT, with Ford sponsored upgrades. Also, the headers are no longer being made so this offers a great opportunity to grab them. Flexible on sales price.

white out

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 22, 2011

Last edited: