GT Guys Coming to Wisconsin May 18th and 19th

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
GT Guys Coming to Wisconsin (New Dates to Follow)

Hi all Wisconsin and Northern Illinois GT owners. The dates have been set for Rich and Dennis to come back to Wisconsin and work on our GT's. On their first trip here, we had 5 GT's show up and have work done. Mark your calendars; they will be here on Saturday May 18th and Sunday May 19th. They will only be here for 2 days so book your time early. Below are a few items that they could do for you.

General maintenance - Oil, brake, clutch and antifreeze fluid changes or replace belts.
Minor modifications - Pulley and tune, short shifters, new exhaust, Speed Hut Gauges, clamshell release hooks, trans cooler.
Major modifications - New Super Charger (Whipple), Twin Turbo kit, upswing doors, bumper delete, cold air intake.

Please contact myself or Rich to reserve your time.

106.jpg

107.jpg

Last edited:

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Looks like a "no stripe" GT Guy's event...LOL

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
It was a unique event to have 3 no stipe cars show up in one day.

I look forward to see what cars show up this year.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
i highly recomend to anybody to take advantage of this rare opportunity. Rich and Dennis (the GT Guys) were employed by Ford to work on the prototype "mule" GT's and are a priceless asset to the GT community for knowledge, maintenance, mods, parts, and wreck repairs....

dmark1

GT Owner
Dec 18, 2010
Dallas
When are they coming to Texas???

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Just a friendly reminder that the GT Guys will be in the Milwaukee area on May 18th and 19th.

As noted in another thread our cars have a few years on them now and this is a great opportunity to have the regular maintenance items (belts and fluids) replaced by someone who knows what they are doing with our cars.

Let me know if you are planning on attending.

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Just sent a PM, I am very interested.

Thanks,

Mike

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Yes. Houston!?
When are they coming to Texas???

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Update:

Due to a family emergency the GT Guys had to post pone this trip. I will update everyone with the new dates as soon as they are available.

Mike

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
The new date has been set and the GT Guys will be in Milwaukee June 21-23rd.