GT Axel Bolt Kits Now In Stock

Accufab

Mar 14, 2006
Finally we have the GT rear axel bolt kits in stock. They come complete with new washers (harder and thicker than stock), Inner bolts and outer bolts. All bolts are special design made for us by ARP and all have been drilled for lock wires if you choose to use them. This should certainly resolve the majority of issues regarding the axel bolt failures. The price is $199 and we have several hundred kits on the shelf now. All existing backorders were shipped yesterday.

In addition, we are looking at reproducing the rear axel flange. It is our opinion that the clearance between the splines on the transaxel and the flange is too loose and that is the primary cause for axel bolt failure.

Thanks to all,

John Mihovetz

Accufab Inc

909-930-1751

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
I'll take a set. Will call you on Monday and give you my credit card.

Thanks,
David

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Hey John, that sounds great. I'd like to purchase a set also. I'm still looking to set up an appointment with you for an X pipe and flash tuner. Hope you guys can get back to me.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Faxed an order in today to Donna.
GT guys back home and will install in a week or two.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Ordered today. They will sit in one of the pockets behind the seat, hopefully to insure it will never happen to me again (original ford parts failed, have the second gen ford parts currently installed)........