GT Art Laser Etched on Anodized Aluminum

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I got this on sale at TouchofModern.com (thanks to andymlow). While they no longer offer it, turns out the maker has lots of way cool automotive art on his own website. http://www.blackartgraphics.com/

You can get your name, license plate and VIN added at no extra cost, plus customization options. Comes in a classy gift box.

IMAG2193.jpg

Check out this six panel design.

Capture.JPG

Lots of other cars available. Plus, they will commission new designs. FGT2 anyone?

Attachments

• Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 401

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
I checked out the website. Very cool! Would look fantastic in the man cave. I requested to know if he could accommodate the heritage graphic rather than straight stripes.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Great find ! I ordered one!
For my xmas present to myself!

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
I checked out the website. Very cool! Would look fantastic in the man cave. I requested to know if he could accommodate the heritage graphic rather than straight stripes.

His response:

Hi Nathan, thanks for your interest in Engineered Art.

Yes we can accommodate those changes no problem at all, we can detail up the alternate graphics and if, upon review of the proof copy, you think that anything looks a bit off, we can amend until you are satisfied with the layout.

As a one off this would come under our ‘modified package’ at £179, however if there are one or two others with the same livery that also wish to have a personalised plaque, we can offer a small group buy deal at the regular £149 price.
Best regards
Dan Kozakewycz

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Well now, these guys are nothing if not responsive to customers.

I let them know that I posted their art work here, and here is their response (edited):

"Might be worth mentioning to them that we are now starting to roll out larger ‘A2’ size versions. These are double the size you’ve got at 23” x 16.5”. If anyone wants one get them to drop me a message and I’ll get those arranged. They are special order items on a longer lead time as we need to order the plaques especially and also hire a larger machine across town to engrave them, however they look absolutely fantastic with the extra size really helping to bring out the fine detailing! They are £275 at full rate however we may be able to sort out a group buy discount if there is enough interest!

Oh, just as a heads up, FGT2 is ‘in work’ and we expect to be able to complete it to the same level as the one you have there. We just don’t have much of a tech spec for it yet!"

Can we help these guys out with FGT2 tech specs? :thumbsup :biggrin

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Updated info on the larger size:

Hey Gary, hope you're keeping well.

We've had quite a bit of feedback from customers that they'd be interested in a larger size instead of the relatively small 'A3' plaques. Well, we've been working on just that, and this week started rolling out a larger format version of our laser engraved blueprints, here's one done at 'A2' size, (594 x 420mm or 23.4" x 16.5") alongside the original A3 size.

etch.jpg

This is larger than our machine can engrave currently, but fortunately we found another laser engraving studio locally who agreed to hire out their machine for us to produce these! We've been down there quite a bit this week tuning the machine in to produce identical results to what we achieve in house, and are now 100% happy with the results.

We're currently offering these as an upgrade option, priced at £125 above the regular A3 size. If you're interested in ordering something of this size, give me a shout and I'll let you know how soon we can get it done for you!

Best regards

Dan

P.S. We're booking up fast for Christmas now, and will be taking last orders for new artwork commissions guaranteed for Christmas delivery on December 6th. If you're thinking about getting one of our blueprints as a gift, make sure you don't miss out!

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Ordered mine.

Howard

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
I inquired and got this: :rofl

"At present we are experiencing a high number of enquiries and have quite a list to get through. We apologise for any delay in responding to your enquiry however we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can."

SuperNova

GT Owner
Jul 4, 2013
Ashburn, VA
just sent in an inquiry myself, this is awesome :)

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Also sent an inquiry. Really cool--thanks for scouting this out!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I received a response back from them indicating they can handle the request I submitted - stripe delete and upgraded BBS

andymlow

GT Owner
May 17, 2007
Sarasota, FL
Gary - I should have know this would happen if I informed Mr. Detail! Good work getting the word out.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Got mine last week .Very nice!

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Today (11/27/15) only...use discount code FRIDAY at checkout to drop 15% off all catalogue products over £125 (Excludes New Commissions)