GT 2017 Ford brochure request.

aktiv8mark

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2013
Hi,
I am looking to purchase a Ford GT brochure that I think was offered by Ford Performance in 2017. It is black in color with 21 pages. I currently own a 2005 White with Blue Stripes GT and a 2020 Shelby GT 500 in the same color. My plan is to keep saving with the goal of purchasing a NFGT in the next year or two. In the meantime, I am collecting any NFGT literature or memorabilia that I can find as not much is available on eBay. Cheers to the Forum and all I have learned from reading each post!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I don't ever remember seeing an actual printed brochure. All I remember is the electronic version which is available on the Form somewhere.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I don't recall a printed NFGT brochure either. Must be rare, indeed!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
There never was a printed brochure of the 2017 Ford GT as it was only offered online only and if you wanted to keep it you had to print it out! I was an early selected owner and that’s the only thing I had to look at at my order time of H045 and I believe it was only in black & white. Because of an early order I did not have the Order Kit available and received it three months after delivery! Everything about my order was done on line with my Concierge Megan Willis directing me and telling me the options! Tours of Multimatic were not offered to me until after my delivery!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I found my copy of the Welcome brochure. Will post later this evening.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Welcome Brochure

Again, I do not remember ever seeing a printed copy.

Attachments

• 3103-1.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
Reactions: PilotMarky

MSH_V8

Jun 23, 2018
France
You can find digital version here: https://ponynsnake.com/2016-2022-ford-gt/