Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Very cool Gary. What was your impression of the car after seeing it in person? What are the 3 circles forward of the gas cap? LED position indicators?

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Impressive achievement. Gives "street legal race car" a whole new meaning and knocks "kit car" out of the park. I can't imagine driving it on the street though. Seems like a bargain at $1.3M, if it is actually available at that price. I don't know what the circles are.

The blue CF body panels are a sight to behold. Photos don't do justice.

This one belongs to Renn Haus LLC/F7 Motorsports/Glickenhaus NAR of Sarasota.

stilllookin

GT Owner
Dec 23, 2007
Cornelius NC
Impressive achievement. Gives "street legal race car" a whole new meaning and knocks "kit car" out of the park. I can't imagine driving it on the street though. Seems like a bargain at $1.3M, if it is actually available at that price. I don't know what the circles are.

The blue CF body panels are a sight to behold. Photos don't do justice.

This one belongs to Renn Haus LLC/F7 Motorsports/Glickenhaus NAR of Sarasota.
I looked at the three gauges, as I remember one was fuel, one was temp, didn’t make sense for the location?

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I looked at the three gauges, as I remember one was fuel, one was temp, didn’t make sense for the location?
The "pit crew" gets to see what they need to see, when you're tracking it.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I appreciate what it stands for but I am not a fan of the styling. Aero can look nice: the NGT for example.

Ed

Reactions: canibl