Gathering/Rally Infomation

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Got my GT last year and found out about GT Forum to late to get in on last years rally. Are there going to be any gatherings/rallies/events this year? Will regestered GT owners be notified of up coming events?

We are heading to the 45th Mustang show at Barber Motor Speedway with both the Mustang and GT (will get some track time) but would like to attend other functions.

Any information would be appreciated.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
There's actually a whole section on this topic. Rally IV info will be up this month! Hope to see you there!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
p.s, you're close to Michigan. We'll be doing some speeding on a runway in the spring, if you want to join in.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Got my GT last year and found out about GT Forum to late to get in on last years rally. Are there going to be any gatherings/rallies/events this year? Will regestered GT owners be notified of up coming events?

We are heading to the 45th Mustang show at Barber Motor Speedway with both the Mustang and GT (will get some track time) but would like to attend other functions.

Any information would be appreciated.

Biginch- Welcome to the club and the Forum! There are several GT owners in the central Indiana region and of course Dr. Frank is but a short drive away from you as well. Several have Mustang's as well.

Perhaps a Spring get together could be planned.

Dave keep us posted on the Spring event on the Michigan runway. It's a lot closer than Carlisle for me....

Last edited: