Garage Art - your car - any size

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Many of you have seen the prints, big and small, I have done and I would like to offer a "your print" service.
We have all seen decals, posters, etc on numerous web based auction sites but what if you were able to have any of those products, and then some, with your car on it. Putting a pic of your car on the wall personalizes the space and creates a great conversation piece.
I can print anything from small posters to building wraps, stickers to aircraft markings and have been doing graphics since the days of hand painting pinstripe - 33 years later I am still having fun doing what I do.

So If you would like a print of your car shoot me a note I am more than happy to help you get your print of your car on your wall.

I was going to print a decal of the back end of two BMW's sitting in a garage and go stick it on one of Sam's garage doors but I don't think I can get past the gates for long enough to apply it. :biggrin

:cheers
Trent

H

HHGT

Hey if its a Z8 i will take it. Kidding aside, Trent have done some incredible canvas for me and will be doing much more.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I would like my house done !
Just to piss off my wife!

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
That's hilarious
How about I print a pic of the two tunnels going into LVMS, the size of the house, so she doesn't know what to expect when she goes to the door. :biggrin:lol

H

HHGT

Email sent trent

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I was going to print a decal of the back end of two BMW's sitting in a garage and go stick it on one of Sam's garage doors but I don't think I can get past the gates for long enough to apply it. :biggrin

I'll get you in Trent! Sam's pooch and I have bonded.

I vote for a Z4 and a beat up 3 Series.......we need to make his neighborhood a little more upscale.

BTW - Trent does incredible work!!

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
PM Sent
Thanks