Just saw this on Cal Chrome website.

http://www.calchrome.com/images/galpin_ford_gt.php

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, they put those wheels on everything. Personally, I hate them. They did a Heritage paint scheme on an 05 car before it was an option and I believe it had those wheels as well.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Here are 4 shots I took of the Galpin repainted Heritage circa July 09, 2005, a Saturday morning, they were asking $279K for the "one of a Kind" heritage. (cough!) Wheels are simliar, but Galpin had powder coated the sides of the spokes so when seen at an angle, an orange hue appears around the wheel.

galpinheritage7-062.jpg

galpinheritage7-063.jpg

galpinheritage7-064.jpg

galpinheritage7-06.jpg

I do not believe this car was ever sold with this paint combination, I understand it was repainted its original color, I believe was white.

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
I must be the odd guy out on this forum - I like 'em.

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Are there any members who own a Galpin Auto Sports GT? Other than the wheels and paint, did Galpin modify the car in any other way? Just curious.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I don't think Galpin has any specific recipe. They run so many cars through there that they do all kinds of stuff to all kinds of vehicles. My guess is that any GT's they touched were largely modified cosmetically.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
The colors are different than what we see on the currrent Heritage GTs. Not sure how close this color combination si to the original 1967-69 Gulf GTs.

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
I don't think Galpin has any specific recipe. They run so many cars through there that they do all kinds of stuff to all kinds of vehicles. My guess is that any GT's they touched were largely modified cosmetically.

Thanks

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Actually from an angle the wheel look good, however face on they look way to ghetto for me, but I understand Sam is getting them as part of the Big Bison Package.>>>>>....:)

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
disco

H

HHGT

Actually from an angle the wheel look good, however face on they look way to ghetto for me, but I understand Sam is getting them as part of the Big Bison Package.>>>>>....:)

Oh Shut Up.....:slap

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
My FGT image library is deep, my friends, deep!