FS: 2004 Audi S4 V-8 6-speed, 32K miles, Audi certified warranty

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
For sale: 2004 Audi S4 V-8, 6-speed, white with black interior, 32,500 miles, Audi Certified Warranty. This car is a great combination of performance, luxury, and practicality. Car is in Cincinnati Ohio.

(Note: I will be out of town until April 9th, and probably unable to get email, so I suppose this is really a pre-announcement. I'll update this post and respond to any emails when I return.)

Factory options include "Infotainment" (Bose stereo, XM, and OnStar), the Premium Package (glass sunroof, homelink, auto dimming mirrors, driver seat memory), and heated Recaro seats (black leather). Original sticker price was $51,840. I have subsequently disconnected the XM radio and added an iPod adapter, but the XM can be easily reconnected if desired.

I am the second owner. I bought the car from a local Audi dealer on May 18, 2005. It had 13,724 miles on it at that time. The car came with the Audi certified warranty, which ends on November 22, 2009, or at 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. This warranty is transferrable, there is a fee of $150.

The car still has the original 18" tires, which have plenty of tread. I also have a set of Audi replica Avus wheels in 17" with almost new snow tires, Dunlop Winter Sport M3's. Also have the winter rubber mats plus the original carpeted mats.

I'm selling it because I bought a used Porsche 993 Carrera 4 in January which I plan to drive most of the time, and I already have a couple other "normal" vehicles to drive. I have kids that just started driving, so if anything, I may need another "normal" car they can drive, like an Accord or Camry, rather than a 340hp car with a manual transmission!

The car received one tiny (quarter-sized) ding on the passenger's fender last year, which I had fixed by a great local body shop for $300. There are no dents anywhere around the car, but there is a dime-sized ding on the roof from a small tree branch dropping straight down on the car. There are several speck-sized paint chips in the front bumper from everyday driving.

I will be asking $35,000 OBO.

Thanks-

Paul Allen

Attachments

• AD sm  audi2 084.jpg
    AD sm audi2 084.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 109

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I hope you have good luck moving the vehicle. It's nice to see your name on the board ! I hope all is well...