Ford High Performance Driving School

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I bought a few days with the Ford Driving School at Miller Motorsport Park. The 2-Day class is scheduled to begin April 10th.

My father was involved in a plane accident yesterday. He is going to be ok but definitely looking at a few more days in the hospital. I'd like to be around to take care of things if necessary. It is probably unnecessary but how many times does you dad survive a plan crash (if you include the time fly helicopters in the Marines this is probably a 3rd or 4th but that's another story)?

I am testing the waters to see if anyone would like to pick this up. The event cost $2,795. I'd be willing to let go of this for $2,000 if anyone is interested. It's a little late in the game but I thought I'd give it a shot. If there are no takers, I'll just force myself to go drive fast for a few days.

Cheers,
MM

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Wow Mark, sorry to hear about your Dad's accident. Thank God he's alright!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Thanks, he gave us a scare but I've done that to him a few times too. It's just the way we roll.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Wow, glad your dad is OK. Go ahead, force yourself. I did Bondurant and was amazed, and I've heard that the Miller class is as good. Can you drive your own car? Miller uses Mustangs. I got my Bondurnat class at the Shelby American party but they use Corvettes.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I'm not sure if you can take your own car. I had plans to go with a buddy who bought a Mustang LS, so they are giving him an LS... pretty cool. No such luck for me but I did get the FS500S upgrade.

Hotel room is included.