Ford GTs at the WEC - Silverstone April 17th 2016

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
As I'm sure you're all aware the new Ford GT will be competing in its first race at Daytona, Florida in just 9 days time.

The GT will also be contesting the World Endurance Championship which encompasses the 24 hours of Le Mans in June.
The first round of the WEC takes place in the UK at Silverstone on April 17th - less than three months away.
This will be the very first opportunity to see the new Ford GT racing in Europe.
We have been in discussions with the organisers at Silverstone and have secured a private suite in the Brooklands complex for Ford GT owners and guests. We will also have dedicated Ford GT parking inside the circuit and close to the Brooklands suite.

The hospitality will comprise:

• Entrance tickets
  • Trackside views from dedicated Brooklands balcony
  • Private suite for Ford GT owners and guests only
  • Buffet luncheon
  • Complimentary wines, beers & soft drinks
  • Afternoon tea
  • Official Silverstone host
  • Complimentary shuttle to and from the paddock area
  • Car parking (1 pass per 2 hospitality tickets)

The cost of the hospitality tickets is £225 per person (children aged 8 to 15 £179 per person).
Please let me know if you would like a booking form
Tickets will be sent out to the address on the booking form as soon as they are received from the organisers.

Numbers are strictly limited due to the size of the suite so please let us know promptly if you would like to attend.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Dave

david.jones@gt101.co.uk
www.gt101.co.uk

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Love the " Afternoon Tea" line item.. We don't get that in Our State side track package !!.. I feel like a slighted bloke :biggrin

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Looks like it will be a great setup/event to attend

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Way to go GT101!

Ed

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
As I'm sure you're all aware the new Ford GT will be competing in its first race at Daytona, Florida in just 9 days time.

The GT will also be contesting the World Endurance Championship which encompasses the 24 hours of Le Mans in June.
The first round of the WEC takes place in the UK at Silverstone on April 17th - less than three months away.
This will be the very first opportunity to see the new Ford GT racing in Europe.
We have been in discussions with the organisers at Silverstone and have secured a private suite in the Brooklands complex for Ford GT owners and guests. We will also have dedicated Ford GT parking inside the circuit and close to the Brooklands suite.

The hospitality will comprise:

• Entrance tickets
  • Trackside views from dedicated Brooklands balcony
  • Private suite for Ford GT owners and guests only
  • Buffet luncheon
  • Complimentary wines, beers & soft drinks
  • Afternoon tea
  • Official Silverstone host
  • Complimentary shuttle to and from the paddock area
  • Car parking (1 pass per 2 hospitality tickets)

The cost of the hospitality tickets is £225 per person (children aged 8 to 15 £179 per person).
Please let me know if you would like a booking form
Tickets will be sent out to the address on the booking form as soon as they are received from the organisers.

Numbers are strictly limited due to the size of the suite so please let us know promptly if you would like to attend.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Dave

david.jones@gt101.co.uk
www.gt101.co.uk

That's really an awesome opportunity! Nice work (UK) Dave!