Ford GT40 Le Mans Revival

DG1

GT Owner
Sep 21, 2016
Toronto
We attended this awesome event last weekend after a visit to Ford’s Lommel Proving Ground to experience the NFGT-which was beyond incredible:):):):)- still can’t stop smiling! (More on this experience later)
For now, check out the Utube video of the event titled “Ford GT40 Le Mans 69 Revival”- (Specracer always helps me out with links- perhaps he’d be so kind again!).
This was an absolutely spectacular gathering of the Ford GT Family! Many, many thanks to Ford- Jo Declercq and Julien Libioul in particular- for arranging and hosting this event! Krista and I will never forget it!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA

Adam_webberley(MSVO)

Head European Ford GT Technician (MSVO)
Oct 2, 2018
Uk
Hey Guys so glad you had a wonderful time. So glad to be apart of it. Hope you had a safe flight and thank you for sending the photos through 😁

DG1

GT Owner
Sep 21, 2016
Toronto
We attended this awesome event last weekend after a visit to Ford’s Lommel Proving Ground to experience the NFGT-which was beyond incredible:):):):)- still can’t stop smiling! (More on this experience later)
For now, check out the Utube video of the event titled “Ford GT40 Le Mans 69 Revival”- (Specracer always helps me out with links- perhaps he’d be so kind again!).
This was an absolutely spectacular gathering of the Ford GT Family! Many, many thanks to Ford- Jo Declercq and Julien Libioul in particular- for arranging and hosting this event! Krista and I will never forget it!
Hey Guys so glad you had a wonderful time. So glad to be apart of it. Hope you had a safe flight and thank you for sending the photos through 😁

Really was awesome wasn’t it?! Great to meet you guys!!!