Ford GT Weblog

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
For those that are unaware of this, here is an ongoing BLOG of the Ford GT by Karl Brauer (ENZO BTR) of Edmunds.com

http://blogs.edmunds.com/roadtests/category/cat.2005FordGT

Eric

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
There's some interesting stuff in there - I didn't realise the door pull was of the same tubing as the cradle....

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
good reading, just found it. :wink

prmoldoaks

GT Owner
Jul 31, 2006
Interesting point about the Radio. I didn't upgrade my radio in My GT becsuse I wanted to listen to the engine while driving, the basic radio was a fine choice for me.

I'm really glad I did as I think the Sub wooffer does look a bit over the top, and I didnt really appreciate the weight saved?

If you like your music however I can understand the up grade.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
prmoldoaks said:
Interesting point about the Radio. I didn't upgrade my radio in My GT becsuse I wanted to listen to the engine while driving, the basic radio was a fine choice for me.

I'm really glad I did as I think the Sub wooffer does look a bit over the top, and I didnt really appreciate the weight saved?

If you like your music however I can understand the up grade.

when I went to spec my car out, I was told and had it confirmed on the blue oval forum that the standard radio was not available and if I spec'd it my car would sit and wait for the production snafu to be sorted out. They forecasted a 120+ delay, that caused me to take the Mac upgrade.