Ford gt in alms

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
As most you know, Robertson Racing (David and Andrea) run two Doran Ford GT's in the ALMS series. I attended the Sebring series opener on Saturday and I'm delighted to report that one of their cars finished 8th in the GT Class. Remember that Porsche, Ferrari, BMW and Corvette all have full factory support with two cars each. The Robertson's get along with very little support from Ford (why, I don't know). They have great drivers on their team, including themselves, Boris Said and David Murry. The best news is that both cars are going to LeMans! The Robertson's, David Murray and Boris Said could not have more generous to the fans, including me, with their time before the race. They send their warm regards to the GT Forum. This All American team deserves our attention and support at the races.

Howard

Last edited:

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Please post any/all new information on LeMans.....

JL
PS: any pictures?

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Well, since you asked I'll try to post some photos. I have no further info on the LeMans effort but the Robertsons were understandably excited about the prospect. It was proably instrumental in getting Boris Said to join the team. Robertson Racing has a web site and I'm sure that the LeMans info will appear there.

Attachments

• Sebring 4.JPG
    Sebring 4.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Sebring 2.JPG
    Sebring 2.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Sebring 7.JPG
    Sebring 7.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 92