Ford GT Engine parts

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
I have a heap of engine parts for sale, from dry sump,baffles, pump,coil covers ,cam covers, front housing,oil filter and housing, oil pump covers(2) Alternator, air cond compressor and more. All new. Brand new transaxle still in box. exhaust manifolds used, engine mounts ally. open to serious offers Although in Australia shipping is not that bad

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
Where are you located in Australia? I will be spending a few days on the Eastern coast line near Townsville and Cairns this fall on my way to Guadalcanal and the Solomon islands.

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
Unfortunately I am in Perth

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
WOW, about as far from Townsville as you can get and still be in Au :frown

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Where are you located in Australia? I will be spending a few days on the Eastern coast line near Townsville and Cairns this fall on my way to Guadalcanal and the Solomon islands.

That is some trip Lorenzo. Are you reenacting Task Force 17's Pacific Campaign? :lol

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
Not really but i will be diving on several WW2 aircraft that went down in the Guadalcanal such as a Hellcat fighter , Jap Zero ,B-17, Corsar and the Toa Maru among others.
After connecting in Sydney it's off to Townsville, pick up a car, drive 5.5 hours south to Ayr, catch a boat to take me off shore to Australia's most famous dive sight the Ship wreck of the Yongola which sank in 1911 two days there then north to Cairns to spend a day off gassing at Rusty's market then another plane ride to the Solomon islands Honiara Guadalcanal.

Here is a list of diveable wrecks in the surrounding area:

1. Kashi Maru, 655-ton coastal freighter. Good condition, max depth 16m. Penetration possible in engine room and accomodation flat, plenty of artefacts in hold.

2. 'Deep' Corsair, F4U Corsair fighter plane. Pristine condition, 52m.

3. P40? Centre section of Allied fighter aircraft, damaged and partially embedded in coral, 48m.

4. Douglas SBD Dauntless dive bomber, intact, 13m.

5. G3M Nelly twin-engine bomber, forward section and wings intact, after section collapsing, 6m.

6. PT164, debris field of destroyed PT boat, 3-20m.

7. Aichi D3A2 Val dive bomber, intact but inverted, 14m

8. F4F Wildcat fighter, intact bu inverted, 13m.

9. US truck dump, scattered vehicles and aircraft parts, 6-30m.

10. US munitions dump, everything from rifle bullets to 155mm shells, 3-30m.

Last edited:

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I am very, very jealous. I would love to see pictures when you return. Sorry about the thread hijack ultrasportracing.