Ford GT clothing

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
Just curious. Does anyone here do screening for T-shirts or make hats. I have owned many different cars and it seems hardest to find GT things. Whether it is T-shirts, golf shirts, or anything else there doesn't seem to be much to pick from. Anyone know if I'm not looking in the right place or if it is really that difficult to find these items. If someone here was in the business, I would think there might be a market on this site. I might be wrong but seems logical. Comments?

Mike

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
In the first 4 years after the car was introduced, there were quite a few items available that were either marketed by Ford, or licensed. After that, they started dwindling, and currently are very hard to find. I have a local embroidery house here in Mammoth that I use to put the FORD GT logo on my personal items. I don't want to get in a hassle with Ford, so I only use them for myself. Best to just search eBay and other sites for items.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I often look for Ford GT (or even GT-40) pins at pro race vendor areas. No luck.

Howard

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I believe Camilo was working on something??

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I grew tired of looking and waiting and developed embroidery patterns of my own. Have done a few polos and a camp shirt. A few t-shirts do pop up on ebay from time to time.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I did hats polos and fleeces.
If you guys are interested contact Drew at 781-861-8921 Tricon sports shop.He will make anything you want.The embroidery is my avatar.
Check out this link from a few years back
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?15008-Ford-gt-fleeces&highlight=fleeces

If someone has a better picture ,we could use that.There is a start up cost however.

Last edited:

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Be careful with Ford and the copyright on the logo. One member here had hats made up and got a letter not to make any more. Send me a PM with contact info.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
I grew tired of looking and waiting and developed embroidery patterns of my own. Have done a few polos and a camp shirt. A few t-shirts do pop up on ebay from time to time.

My wife has a sewing machine with an embroidery attachment but I don't know how to create patterns. Would you be willing to share yours?

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
PM me with your email address. No problem sharing the patterns I created.