California

Excited about tomorrow!

Reactions: Sinovac

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
A big day for Ford for sure! The new Wrangler has been a runaway success for FCA and it will be good for all to have some competition for them - and the early leaks sure makes it appear like Ford's gonna bring it with the Bronco. A high volume, high margin winner will be really good for Ford, not to mention the benefits of bringing a lot more people into Ford dealerships.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
In tribute, made sure to drive one of ours today.

Small 20200713_083740.jpg

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Expected much more out of Ford as far as the presentation has gone, but the new Bronco looks 👌💯

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Expected much more out of Ford as far as the presentation has gone, but the new Bronco looks 👌💯

Ford hit it out of the park.
Outstanding!
I too expected a bigger presentation, live audience etc.
I think Covid put the kabash to that.

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
Pretty Bad Ass rig!

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
A lot of features available on this Bronco. I believe Ford has a winner. Not sure of the hood handles?

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
A lot of features available on this Bronco. I believe Ford has a winner. Not sure of the hood handles?

'Hood Handles'
Great for attaching Limb Risers.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I think they did a solid job with this overall. I like it. I like the innovations and doesn't seem like just a borrowed name tag. This should be a fun and capable vehicle for adventures.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It's almost impossible to believe they nailed it this hard. The design inside and out is a total home run, and there's clearly a ton of thought into an endless buffet of purpose-based features. It's proof of what's possible when you focus on the actual reason your business exists. Probably the best mass market product they've done since the original Mustang. Didn't watch the intro.

They will sell a billion of these.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Done!

And it comes in ICONIC SILVER!!!!

Can't wait!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I too think it will be a smash hit. I would imagine you will be able to significantly increase your purchase price adding all the cool options. I know my local dealers will be warming up their ADM window sticker printers up shortly.

I would love to see a baby diesel for power but I doubt that will happen.

Edit; I also really appreciate the fender well cut out shape. Looks like a guy will be able to put wider rubber underneath without having to lift the vehicle. As a guy who has been daily driving a Ford truck since 1990, that is a huge feature for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Special K

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Will there be a Bronco Raptor version?

Reactions: Apollo and Ed Sims

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Going to out-do Porsche and BMW in the options game. Also, how about "subscriptions" like BMW. I don't know if it's true, but I heard on an auto radio show that you need a subscription to activate your BMW heated seats?

Who will be the first to double the basic list price with options. (without dealer mark-up) Wouldn't have thought you would have mark-up over MSRP on a $30k car, but I bet some dealers will ask it, and with the rave initial reviews some will pay.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
It's almost impossible to believe they nailed it this hard. The design inside and out is a total home run, and there's clearly a ton of thought into an endless buffet of purpose-based features. It's proof of what's possible when you focus on the actual reason your business exists. Probably the best mass market product they've done since the original Mustang. Didn't watch the intro.

They will sell a billion of these.

Amazing things can happen when you actually commit to build what customers want and need.

Reactions: Apollo and Magic

morsben

Jun 5, 2020
I really like the design of the new Bronco. The interior looks nice as well.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
It looks great to me! If I get one it'll be from Milliken!

Ed

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
It looks great to me! If I get one it'll be from Milliken!

Ed

+1
Going with Milliken.

Reactions: Ed Sims

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Will there be a Bronco Raptor version?

Positive energy everyone. I believe there will be. We can do this!

This is all going to be amazing!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Picked up my new shirt today! Heather Blue and a nice quality fabric that is soft, but should still be durable.

C8DCF8D1-6EFA-43AE-A008-0D685355BB62.JPG