FOR SALE: Brand New Ford GT car mats

dougnshari

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Derby, KS
FOR SALE: Brand New set of Ford GT floor mats

FLOOR MATS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

I have a brand new set (never used) thick black carpet with silver Ford GT lettering Lloyds floor mats for sale. I am located in Derby, KS. 67037. $90.00 plus shipping. Thanks.
Doug Kennedy
1515 Quail Court
Derby, KS. 67037
316-788-5967

Last edited:

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ

dougnshari

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Derby, KS

Thank you very much for this information. When I bought these I thought I paid more than that price. I will sell these for less than what the ebay price is and will correct the price above. Thanks again for your help. Doug Kennedy 316-788-5967.

Last edited:

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I purchased a set of the Llyod FGT mats aprrox 6 months ago.

I love them. They fit perfect.

FYI. They lay right over the factory rubber mats.

NO issues at all on the driver gas/brake/clutch/dead pedal.

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
FYI. They lay right over the factory rubber mats.
Remove the factory rubber mats to avoid wear from surface contact with the back side of the Lloyd mats, while even more importantly opening up some vertical space in the footwells.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Actually, I find that the reduced spacing with the mat (over the rubber mat) enhances heel/toe (actually foot roll) action, as it brings my size 11½ shoe up where the ball of my foot rests squarely on the center of brake pedal.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
What was the rule of thumb about the size of your foot? Oh no, that was the thumb. I was going to be impressed Ralphie.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Thank you very much for this information. When I bought these I thought I paid more than that price. I will sell these for less than what the ebay price is and will correct the price above. Thanks again for your help. Doug Kennedy 316-788-5967.

Sent you a pm

Thanks

Steve