FOR SALE: 2017 Mustang GT350 - Shadow Black, 9k miles - Best Offer/Trade for 2019 more miles

stephenmutz

Nov 14, 2020
Durham, NC
Hi All - Obviously happy to trade for an 05-06 GT :) but since that is unlikely, please see the below! If interested in my FGT journey, here is my original post. Also, I don't have posting rights for the "Marketplace" so posting here - admin feel free to give rights of migrate post.

2017 Mustang GT350 with 9100 miles in Shadow Black with Tech Package and Recaros, Ford Owner Package & Cover.

Looking to sell for $63,500 but open to offers including a trade for a clean 2019 with more mileage. Can't figure out how to add pictures here so if you text me I can share. Clean carfax can be share too and no lien on car. All stock (except for below) with original wheels & tires and just had an oil change.

• JLT Performance Rock Blocker foam inserts have been added to the rocker panels to prevent rocks from wheel well - can be removed easily
  • Gorilla Automotive lug nuts have been installed
  • Shifteck resonator delete pipe has been added so the exhaust is now the same as a GT350R
  • Ceramic coating was applied in 2017 for protection.

Text or call me at 863-557-2326 if interested & happy to answer any questions.