For Sale: 2006 Tungsten GT in the UK

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
A two UK owner 2006 Ford GT kept in immaculate condition. This car has been owned and enjoyed by just two owners since arrving in the UK in February 2008. Since then the car has been kept in excellent order with a full service history and full documentation. The car has never required any body repairs and benefits from a comprehensive history file documenting the cars time in the UK. The car is in our showroom at Colchester. Please contact David Jones on +44 (0)1206 562800 for further details.

Serviced less than six months ago with a valid MOT and tax.

Registration number R8 FGT is also available by negotiation.

Asking price £159,000

More details and pictures at www.gt101.co.uk/sales

Front 1.jpg

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Beautiful! :thumbsup

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
Now SOLD.

Dave

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Now SOLD.

Dave
No suprise on that news!

AndrewD

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2014
Hi, just joined as the new owner of this fantastic car. Always wanted a FGT ever since one blasted past me and my wife in our rental Mustang on PCH several years ago! David a real pleasure to do business with

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Congratulations Andrew and welcome !! :thumbsup

No doubt that you'll enjoy the owner experience.

Username

Spectator
May 29, 2014
Tampa, FL
Beautiful. Congrats, that's about as close to perfect as it gets!

Tomcat

GT Owner
Hi, just joined as the new owner of this fantastic car. Always wanted a FGT ever since one blasted past me and my wife in our rental Mustang on PCH several years ago! David a real pleasure to do business with

Welcome!
I too have a Tungsten GT and (although I always wanted one) I remember well the day I was drving on a Navy/business trip in a non-descript rental car back around 2009 with with three other Officers on the Sunshine Skyway (Tampa Bay) Bridge when a low fat car in my rearview mirror blew past us. I realized it was a GT and I said out loud, "My next car just passed us!"
It took about 5 years but it came true...ENJOY!!!