First post

Flying V

May 17, 2010
Hi guys,

This is my first post here but I have been following the threads here for quite sometime. In fact I used this forum as my "bible" when I was scouting around for a fgt. This forum is simply awesome! :thumbsup About a month and a half ago I became an official proud owner of a 05 red fgt which I shipped to Manila. Car arrived last week and I have been having tons of fun with it since then.

As much as I am tempted to do mods on the car, I plan to keep the car stock simply because I want to preserve car because this car is destined to be a real keeper and I'm almost sure it will appreciate in value. However if ever I do make any mods I would want to fit my car with a factory ford motorsport package. I know this package has been out of production, but if any of you have any leads where I can get one, I would very much appreciate it.

Godspeed!

Godspeed!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Welcome to our lil' zoo, 'V!

Try P.M.ing or emailing tmcphail. He may HAVE what you want sitting around. :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Flying V, what's a motorsports package? Most of the add-ons come from Ford Racing and are still available.

Aug 25, 2006
Welcome to the group

If I can be of assistance PM me and I will do my best

Takes care

Shadowman

H

HHGT

Welcome to the asylum.