Finally got my Heritage, well sort of

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Been working on this guy a long time to get this Heritage coffee table from him. finally he is being transferred across the country and didn't feel the table and glass top would make it in one piece with a mover. so finally, it's in the man cave!
http://img138.imageshack.us/i/fgttable4.jpg/:banana

Attachments

• FGT TABLE4.jpg
    FGT TABLE4.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
H

HHGT

Very Cool.

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
one of these days I'll end up with one of those!

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
I see I have some Man-cave competition...

Kaveman

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Nice

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Nice. Were those produced in quantity or is that a one off?

H

HHGT

Bernie Katz of BJMotors.Biz knew the guy that made them and at one point last year offered to make a group production run. May be the interest is a bit stronger now?

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Bernie Katz of BJMotors.Biz knew the guy that made them and at one point last year offered to make a group production run. May be the interest is a bit stronger now?

Nobody on this end can begin to compete. I know there is a lot of you guys with a whole bunch of really cool stuff out there that would make my collection look pretty sick. I've talked to several different people who knew about the manufacturing of the coffee tables and the wall hangers. It appears there was some bad blood between some parties and the mould dissapeared. I also spoke with the guy out of Florida this week who was selling them for awhile. doesn't seem that anymore will show up the way he talked. There's a lot of interest on these. maybe the guys who make the Viper table could be swayed to make the GT version. GT go-karts anyone?

tony h

GT Owner
Jun 16, 2010
United Kingdom
Looks cool....

Am I right in thinking that the GT prototype had wheels similar style to this model?

There is a 'stock' rim in the background but I think that this style is far better.

Does anyone know where they can be purchased or who makes them??

Thanks

Tony h

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I thought Brian Chambers and Todd Helms (formerly of Saleen in Troy, MI) would manufacture them on order, from their new company...???

tony h

GT Owner
Jun 16, 2010
United Kingdom
Hi Ralphie, thanks for info.

As I am from UK, unforunately I will need spoon feeding on this one as never heard of Brian or Todd......dont suppose you have detail of their new company? I could send them an email.

Surely someone must have these wheels on their car, I cannot be the only one that thinks they look the best??

Tony h

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18119

Previous thread about the tables...