FGT Mice

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Here's an email I recently received from my lovely wife. I haven't ordered it yet but getting ready to shortly. Check out the first link - the fellow gives a pretty good video review.

I agree with my wife - very cool.

K,

Here are a few sites talking about and selling the Ford GT mouse. I found it surprising that Walmart even carries this product. They are the most inexpensive on the web, just at first glance, at only $45. Very cool. It looks like you can get most colors. However, I didn’t see the Gulf colors.

http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/05/07/two-minute-review-ford-gt40-series-car-mouse/

http://shop.neatorama.com/product-i...-red-white-stripes-wireless-mouse-pid179.html

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...0000003142050&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=11077996

S

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
Word of caution ... I do NOT recommend purchasing a mouse directly from the manufacturer's website RoadMice.com. It took me over a dozen e-mails (most went un-answered) and three months to finally get my white/blue. I suggest you buy from an ebay seller or Wal*Mart as the prices are all pretty much around $50 bucks.

There is also a hard wired model now that simply plugs into your USB port, so no battery replacement hassles.

They are cool looking and fun, just stay away from a direct buy as customer service is non-existant.

usmcfred

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Unfortunately I have to agree. There was a long thread on this several months ago. I ordered one as a gift to someone. After numerous unanswered emails and a couple months of waiting, I was not amused and had a long chat w/their CEO directly about their company's poor customer service. If you read the other thread, you'll see I'm not the only person who was unhappy.

As a result of having to wait so long, when it finally showed up I wasn't able to give it to the person as a gift (too far after the fact). So I now have a red GT mouse still in the box.

Aloha GT, if you don't mind red, I'd be happy to send you mine. I also have a yellow one and they are fun to play with.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Oooh, oooh! Me like a red one!!

If Aloha doesn't take up your offer, may I?

Thanks

N

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Of course!

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
FGT Mice !

I was thinking of the GT eating kind.. :eek .....:ack.........I was starting to sweat. :rofl

--

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
When the first thread about these was posted I ordered two of every color. My card was charged and I got part of the order but two colors were back ordered. I have yet to this day to recieve the back ordered items even though I paid for them months ago.

The items I recieved were of a very good quality. I gave them all away as gifts. All of them are now sitting on shelves as display items because they burn through batteries in a day or two. If you plan to use the mouse get the hard wired USB version.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
I ordered through Amazon, no issues.