Farmboy visits Chicago

H

HHGT

A young man who spent his whole life growing up on the farm decided he would take a trip and visit the big city, Chicago. So off he went and was overwelmed by all of the people, sites and mostly the tall buildings. Then he noticed that at the very top of one of these tall buildings there was a bar. Thinking this would be something he could tell all of his friends at home about he decided he'd go up and have a drink.
He sat down next to a man who was already there and seemed a bit annoyed by farmboy. He asked the young man "Is this your first time to Chicago, the windy city?" " Why yes it is" he replied "Hey why do you all call it that anyway?" The man who was drinking replied,"Its cause the winds here run like clockwork here i'll show ya what I mean" They both walked over to a window and the man from the city opened it and looked at his watch. " Here any second now, watch" and with that he leaped out the window. There was a great swishing sound. The man was blown back into the window to safety.
WOW! said the farmboy. I cannot believe what I just saw, nobody at home is gonna believe me. The man from the city replied, " ok I'll do it again. And with that checked his watch and lept out again. Another swishing windy sound and he was blown back into the bar."That is so amazing" said the farm boy, "Do you think I can try it?"
"Sure" said the man "get ready I'll tell you when to jump". He looked at his watch and said "NOW! Out went the farmboy and he plummeted to his death on the sidewalk below. After shutting the window the drinker returned to the bar. As he sat down the bartender said to him" You know something Superman, when you get drunk you are such an a$$hole"

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
The first time I was e-mailed this one ('while back), the story centered around repeated jumps down an elevator shaft! :lol