Famous Ford GT Annual Mileage Survey

Current Mileage @ 11/2010

• Total voters

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Famous Ford GT Current Mileage Survey

ACCUMULATED MILEAGE

Last GT Ride of the season; topped her off, stabil, etc.

Its below 45 and she is under wraps.

Im @ 4,150 mi; only booked 1,100 miles...short season for me; but, got the Man Cave Done ! 42'' LCD in today.

Last edited:

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Just to clarify, is this total accumulated mileage or annual mileage (as the thread title reads - unless it's referring to the frequency of the survey...)

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
I assume the first choice should be <1,000 miles. If not need to add a selection of 101-999.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I assume the first choice should be <1,000 miles. If not need to add a selection of 101-999.

I think the < 100 is for owners like EP. Need to add < 999 for those below 1000 but more than EP.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
4700 miles here

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Heading out in a little bit, will turn 8,000 miles on the way, and about 8,200 on the way home, means I put on about 4,200 miles since the very end of June when I got it!!!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I'm pleased to see how many are in the 20-30k range !!!
ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!
My GT won't come off the road till they sand and salt!

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Quote RPM217:
"Heading out in a little bit, will turn 8,000 miles on the way, and about 8,200 on the way home, means I put on about 4,200 miles since the very end of June when I got it!!!"

Congrats! Nothing better than a second chance at life to put things in perspective! Drive it and enjoy.......I have never regretted it. Even scraped a curb with my rf wheel....just laughed it off. Most people don't have a Ford GT to be able to scrape the wheel . Got extras I have accumulated anyway....but I kinda like the scraped one. Don't have to worry about scraping it again now. Bring on those curbs!

Last edited:

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Just over 10,000 and should be around 11,000 by the end of the year. 3,600 stock, 5,400 Heffner pulley/tune and 1,100 Heffner/Cooltech TT at this time. :thumbsup

What would be another fun poll is an owner breakdown of upgrades/car related purchases done by year or mileage.

I would have to put a lot of thought into the big and little changes that have accumulated over the last 2 1/2 years to my GT since I bought it..........and each time I say this is the last thing I am going to change........and next Friday I am taking it in for a couple more tweaks. :lol :cheers

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Where is Jeff? Probably 90,000 plus by now. He is the man.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Quote RPM217:
"Heading out in a little bit, will turn 8,000 miles on the way, and about 8,200 on the way home, means I put on about 4,200 miles since the very end of June when I got it!!!"

Congrats! Nothing better than a second chance at life to put things in perspective! Drive it and enjoy.......I have never regretted it. Even scraped a curb with my rf wheel....just laughed it off. Most people don't have a Ford GT to be able to scrape the wheel . Got extras I have accumulated anyway....but I kinda like the scraped one. Don't have to worry about scraping it again now. Bring on those curbs!
Had a buddy with me that's lost so much of his life in the past year, business went bankrupt, wife said no money no honey, divorced and gone, lost his house and "toys" to divorce etc., but not his perspective. We had a great time driving down to watch the race at Ferrari of Central Jersey, hung out with friends, etc. On the way down and back so many horn honks, thumbs up, etc, my poor friend that we caravaned down with in his red Scuderia must have felt invisible, so many people leaning out and taking pictures, when I was driving my NSX yesterday I felt invisible compared to the GT. The dealership has an early VIN # 05 white/blue on the showroom floor with less than 1,000 miles on it, asking 159,500, if anyone's interested, I'm sure there's some room there with the winter rolling in out here, car looked great, except compared to my car on the T&A it looked like a SUV in height!!!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Where is Jeff? Probably 90,000 plus by now. He is the man.

I'm there. Lonesome in the 75k+ class.

Not to 90k ---yet.

But nearing 84K.

Life is good.

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.

Not to 90k ---yet.

But nearing 84K.

Life is good.
Jeff your the man keep it up.:thumbsup:cheers

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego

Not to 90k ---yet.

But nearing 84K.

Life is good.

That is impressive :cheers

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
My odo reads ~9k as I recall (currently at Cool Tech Racing receiving additional massaging), but she has ~30k miles under her belt. Frequent flyer miles between HNL & LAX.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
My odo reads ~9k as I recall (currently at Cool Tech Racing receiving additional massaging), but she has ~30k miles under her belt. Frequent flyer miles between HNL & LAX.

Now that's funny! Other than Hilo Dave and your self, no one else counts trans-pacific miles. For the car or the driver.

I'm betting your GT will much more relaxed than the driver after the massage is completed.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I'm betting your GT will much more relaxed than the driver after the massage is completed.

Now, that's also funny.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Hey Jeff, I look forward to getting together, my friend, once you relocate down to Palm Springs for the winter.
Be sure to let me know when you are settled in.
We'll take the long route to Idyllwild!

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Just over 11000 on mine

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Just realized this is a sales tool for targeting low-milegae owners to sell !

I do an app for all exotics by Noon