Exotics Unplugged, "Supercar Week Edition" - Diamonds & Donuts

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Mr. Stormcat, would that have been your new GT stealing the MOST attention away from all the other exotics featured in this morning's MotorTrend hour-long 'Exotics Unplugged' TV show? I'm guessing that it is from the tire lettering (seems somewhat odd I know, though they are very distinguishing).

I must say, the silver really shows off the fantastic lines of your car, and the camera obviously loves them all! Very impressive. I'm NOW thinking that your silver/no stripes is the color choice that best shows off the 'character' of the striking design.

Cheers!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I am customizing that car for a friend. He likes what I have done to Stormy so we are making some similar mods. I missed it , is there a link ? The silver does show off the lines incredibly well

Last edited:

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Brian. Can you share some pics please. I saw this pic.... is this the car? Can you post a few... 644E0F42-D367-4F04-AA5D-B65F78EF317C.jpeg

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Hey Brian! I had thought your ride was white.....but as I said, the lettering on the wheels, stripe delete, and the geography led me to believe it was yours.

I still have the DVR'd show and just checked to see if they would re-broadcast.....and they will.

Sunday, December 15th at 7:00amEST, on the MotorTrend channel, another viewing of 'Supercar Week' will be offered.

DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF!! :cool: