EXOTIC CARS ON THE CIRCLE

MartynL

GT Owner
Feb 19, 2012
Sarasota, FL
EXOTIC CARS ON THE CIRCLE, SARASOTA, FL.$25 per car Exotic Cars @ St. Armands Circle - 1.jpeg
After a one-year COVID interruption, the 2021 Exotic Car Show on St. Armands Circle in Sarasota, is back and will be on Saturday, September 11, 2021, from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. As in the past, this will be a fun show, no judging and no trophies. All proceeds benefit a great charity - Flight to the North Pole – that supports terminally ill children and their families. Attached is more information.

In the past, our late, great friend Gary “Xcentric” Jean, organized the Ford GT section that showcases America’s Supercars. This year I have volunteered to help the show, and treat spectators to an American celebration of multiple years of winning 24 Hours of Le Mans. All Ford GTs are welcome, as are original and continuation GT40s.

To register please contact Joe Gliksman @ joegnsx@gmail.com or 1-863-860-1053, and copy me so I can organize the exhibit. I believe early registration is $25.
I hope you can join me at the show; we’ll toast our friend who is no longer with us! Cheers, Marty

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
A month too early for me to attend in person, but I'll be sharing in the toast to our great buddy, Xcentric.

Reactions: Sinovac and MartynL

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Already in!

Reactions: MartynL

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Email sent to Joe. Checking on trailer parking if I bring two cars? Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: MartynL

dreimer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2018
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
I'm still working on my summer/fall vacation plans. Was supposed to be in Amsterdam competing in a multisport race and then vacation in Europe the first 3 weeks in Sept but that was just cancelled. So, depending on what we do instead, I will try and participate. It would be an honor to bring Xcentric's former car.
Ford GT with Lyndon's Camaro.jpg

MartynL

GT Owner
Feb 19, 2012
Sarasota, FL
I'm still working on my summer/fall vacation plans. Was supposed to be in Amsterdam competing in a multisport race and then vacation in Europe the first 3 weeks in Sept but that was just cancelled. So, depending on what we do instead, I will try and participate. It would be an honor to bring Xcentric's former car.
View attachment 63467
Wow! Brings back great memories, looks fantastic. Would be wonderful to have at the show, Marty

Reactions: dreimer

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
View attachment 63467

This makes me wanna peel off my side stripes 🤘
Ford GT with Lyndon's Camarob.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GT Venum

dreimer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2018
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
It is a sharp-looking style. I take no credit though, the previous owner prepared it this way. I also received a set of new side stripes in boxes to put on in the future if desired. I haven't desired. :)

Reactions: extrap