Excited to buy Ford GT

Flyinglakland

Jul 15, 2010
LA
Hello. I am relatively new to this forum and I'd like to say this forum is fantastic. I've already learned so much from these threads, and cant wait to get my own FGT. I may only be 17, 18 this weekend, but I already cant wait to hop in the drivers seat. I plan on going to college for entrepreneurship and finance, and after(or during), start at least one business. If anyone is in this field of work, I would love to chat! Thats my story, oh and I plan on blue with all four options. :thumbsup

Jesse

PS. Any FGT's in Cincinnati?

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Sounds like a plan! and welcome....

Flyinglakland

Jul 15, 2010
LA
Thanks! nice gt!

Aug 25, 2006
All the best and welcome

"Dream" big and never lose sight of it even though in time it can change the quest will become a part of your life.

Shadowman

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
oh and I plan on blue with all four options. :thumbsup

You've chosen the BEST color! Don't let anyone try to tell you RED is! (We wage this 'best color' war CONSTANTLY 'round here!:lol)

Stick to your plan and who knows what you might achieve. :thumbsup

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
use the search button for great info
check out this one I posted
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?19880-For-the-newbies&highlight=
Welcome .You are going to be one happy guy !!
There is nothing like owning and driving a Ford GT

Last edited:

Flyinglakland

Jul 15, 2010
LA
Haha thanks guys for not telling me don't do it, it's a bad investment! I know it is. I'm not going to pull the trigger until I'm ready. Unless someone throws me an insane deal, I'm sticking with blue/white.

It seems for those who have bought one new, they have gone up in value, so is kind of an asset!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
As said before by me.
The only investment a car is ,is your enjoyment!
Boy o boy ,you made a good investment ,in my book!!!

Last edited: