Everyone is happy

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
Well I don't know if anyone noticed but Ray (peak) has finally found his black stripe delete that he was looking for. It was a 2006 sitting in my garage with only 60.3 miles on it and the fuel from the factory/dealer. A nice guy in Sarasota FL, Jason Heffner, told me about this guy in Texas that was looking for such a car.

I could not let the beautiful girl go until I found a suitable replacement. This really great guy named Shelby Smith helped me find a black stripe delete 2005 with a few miles on it. As much as I loved the 2006, it hurt me every day to just watch it sit there. I wanted one that I would drive.

Ray and I got to terms (everyone is happy) and Shelby and I got to terms (everyone is happy).

Then I started thinking.....Maybe a pair of hair dryers would do the trick? The 2005 girl has a date with Jason (everyone is happy again).

Then I start thinking about what is a great way to dress the girl. We all know that our girls like carbon fiber, so I called Kip Ewing who is putting a few piece together for me, some we all know about and some new ones (Everyone is happy again)

Now I have a beautiful GT to drive during the summer heat while the GTX-1 waits for fall and winter (again everyone is happy).

This is a great forum and it would have been very hard to make everyone happy without it. Thank you all.:cheers

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Glad I could be of help! You were a pleasure to deal with Chris. Here she is!!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
congrats mr moody & mr smith :) good on you both :)

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
ALRIGHT CHRIS!! Way to go! :cheers

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
practically new GT

Wow! I never thought you'd find one. Way to go. I'm impressed!!!

Ed

H

HHGT

Congrats indeed.

andymlow

GT Owner
May 17, 2007
Sarasota, FL
I never even got to see the first one!! Maybe I'll get to see this one with the blowers...OR ELSE!! Also, I'd love to get a ride in that Ultima. Maybe we need to do a breakfast run one day.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Congratulations Chris. It's a sweet looking car. :cheers

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
nice car:biggrin

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
The one Ray is getting is gorgeous. As I was loading it on the trailer I had a hard time letting her go but I know she is going to a good home and a great forum member.

Aug 25, 2006
Very happy for both of you

All the best

Shadowman

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
Shadowman:

Is there anything that I can buy from you so we are both happy as well. Maybe the upswing doors or anything else you can think of?

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
THANKS CHRIS!!! What a pleasure doing business with you!!!

THANKS FOR GIVING HER UP!!! :cheers :cheers

She just arrived in Midland and has been safely unloaded and put up :D

Car is absolutely perfect!!!!

I will take some more pics this weekend. Here is one that Jason sent me before loading it up.

DSC01163.JPG

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
Breeding will out!

Well, Chris...a very wise choice! Congrats and as you're only a few miles away from me and my "Black Beauty", 2005 of course, we'll start the breeding process. Talk 'bout makin' Happy!!!!
Bony can be the "Fluffer".
Good luck with your new Gal...let's get together when I next return to B.G. in November!
Best,
Paul

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
THANKS CHRIS!!! What a pleasure doing business with you!!!

THANKS FOR GIVING HER UP!!! :cheers :cheers

She just arrived in Midland and has been safely unloaded and put up :D

Car is absolutely perfect!!!!

I will take some more pics this weekend. Here is one that Jason sent me before loading it up.

DSC01163.JPG

Did Heffner lower and tint it?? Take those side stripes OFF!

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
thats one cool looking GT :cool