events section

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
with the nice weather coming near for many of us here in the usa
maybe we could have a section that we could post shows, events, gatherings, cruises etc.
members could read the posts and know what was going on in there area and the dates.
just a suggestion

sam

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sam,
I put the regional forums in the owners section just for that. This way, if you guys are having a meet in somewhere in the Northeast, only northeast guys will be checkin it out :cheers

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
thx for the reply dave
i was aware of the way you had it setup
i was thinking just one section devoted to that specific topic
so that members could see everything at once, insted of having to go into each areas information site

good job my friend
talk to ya soon

sam

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Events Section

I would suggest it might still be a good idea to have an Events section that is not region or owner-specific. There are many events going on that might not be GT-specific that your forum members might be interested in. The Shelby Club, for example, has events all around the country, where Ford GT's would be welcome in the car shows as well as the Open Track events. Also, some prospective owners might be interested in finding out where a gathering of GT's might be, so they could see different colors, options, modifications, or talk to multiple owners about their experiences with the car.

regards,

Jeff

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
good job jeff
you expressed exactly what i was thinking
i would like to scan an "events" section, just to see what is going on all over the place.
anyone can list an event in it, no matter where it is !!!!!

sam
#1451 red/white