European GT question

Kiteboarder Ken

GT Owner
Jun 25, 2020
Tampa Florida
Does anyone know if the GTs shipped to Europe are different than those for U.S. in the way of emissions and safety? I sent a few emails to Micromatic but have not gotten any response. I know a guy, who met a guy, who's cousin owns a GT and I am tracking him down to make a deal-he just doesn't know it yet. Anyway, would it be possible to ship one back to the good ole USA if by some miracle I made the deal?

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Does anyone know if the GTs shipped to Europe are different than those for U.S. in the way of emissions and safety? I sent a few emails to Micromatic but have not gotten any response. I know a guy, who met a guy, who's cousin owns a GT and I am tracking him down to make a deal-he just doesn't know it yet. Anyway, would it be possible to ship one back to the good ole USA if by some miracle I made the deal?
They are different in Emissions and H.P. . Exhaust system is very restrictive. Sounds like a lot of trouble and money to one back to the states when there are more samples already here in the states. JMO. Patience and I'm sure you will find what you want.

Reactions: Special K