Erratic indicators

tony h

GT Owner
Jun 16, 2010
United Kingdom
Hi Guys
Forgive my terminologies - I am from the UK.
Can anyone offer any advice?
My GT left hand turn signal flashes faster than the right hand one.
The 4 way hazard warning lights all flash at the same speed which would indicate that all the bulbs are ok?
Does anyone have any idea where the fault could be? :confused
Many thanks.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
'Just had the EXACT issue you describe with my daily driver - hazard lights flashing okay and all.

The pblm turned out to the the SMALLER "side light" bulb (in the L.R. tail light in my car's case) as opposed to the bigger MAIN bulbs.

tony h

GT Owner
Jun 16, 2010
United Kingdom
Thanks - will check this out

Aug 25, 2006
bulb

Shadowman

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Who did the conversion on your car (that being the conversion from the US flavour to the UK one)? I am also in the UK and my indicators were also erratic (flashing more slowly under braking), it turned out that the conversion was done badly.... However David at Revolve re-did the work and the indicators now work absolutely fine.

Double check that you don't have a bulb out (I imagine you've already checked) as a dead bulb will cause that side (i.e. left or right) to flash more quickly.

tony h

GT Owner
Jun 16, 2010
United Kingdom
Have spoken with Dave and he said the conversion had not been done as well as it could have been. Had an engineer look at it and he said it was relay problems and grounding and that he had isolated and sorted. He wanted to charge a bucket full to fix and I thought that I would ask just in case there was an obvious fix that I could do myself. May just give him the car to fix as he says 100% this is the fault.

H

HHGT

Had the same issue and Kendall aka CoolTech put some grease on the light bulb and it fixed the problem

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
'Just had the EXACT issue you describe with my daily driver - hazard lights flashing okay and all.

So what is your daily driver, Larry? Could it be a FGT you ain't tellin us about? :secret:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

So what is your daily driver, Larry? Could it be a FGT you ain't tellin us about? :secret:

You 'GOTTA' be kiddin'!!! 'As a DAILY DRIVER??????! AAAAAAAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa! :slap:slap:slap

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I wouldn't have anyone else in the UK touch my car other than Revolve. My vote would be to let them do it and then you'll know it's done properly.