Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I think Karl said he will arrange test drives for anybody that wants one. :wink

Edmunds Video and Story

11.8@125, 74mph slalom (wow)

Car and Driver also tested the car and got 11.6@126

I'm moderately surprised they didn't get slightly faster times given that it runs PS2's. Still haulin ass. Would definitely make a very nice track car. I could tell that it'd be a road course all star just from driving it for a little bit.

That green actually looks pretty good too! Way better than I assumed. Stripes are too thin though.

Who's gettin one?

FORDGT001

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2005
I think the numbers are strong for the 08 Viper. Once it gets into the hands of some of the better Viper Driver/Owners we will see even stronger numbers.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
i like the new viper but i wouldn't trade my current viper for one. if i were to buy one i would either sell my lightning or my vette to get one. i would much rather have a shelby GR-1. now that's a car that i would trade my viper for.

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
A white GT was my first choice until I saw the Heritage in person so I ended up w/ a Heritage, so I now want a white Viper but too bad they don't make whites in '08, so I'll have to wait and see what colors will be available in '09. White w/ blue stripes Copue would be my choice.