ebay item(s)

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
well here's a nice item, maybe a must have, for all of the yellow GT owners. Nice pair :cheers
http://cgi.ebay.com/Blonde-Glamour-...oryZ1507QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
The picture is reversed- look at the spelling on the door.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Only you Frank would look at that picture and find the "car" problem :rofl

next thing you'll post is about where to get the knock off wheels

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
those are replicas, fakey-dohs, I'm into the real things... thanks for posting, but please try to keep it real next time.:lol

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I think I'll reprint some of the banners from the last rally, upside down with some naked chicks, or maybe hooters for wheels. Then we can sell them and donate the money Ford.:thumbsup

This is a 2x2 color slide (negative), for $15? Goes to show that you can sell anything on ebay. The pic isn't even of a negative, doesn't negative mean reversed colors, not mirror image?

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
those are replicas, fakey-dohs, I'm into the real things... thanks for posting, but please try to keep it real next time.:lol
Bony, yeah well, I'm glad they are replicas because quite honestly I'm afraid to even look at the original ones...do you know how old they would be? Like 40 years or something too bad in a shape probably to be flaunted. But I believe they could have spent a bit more money and gotten more expensive headlights...afterall it's for a GT40 :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
rock your world

Bony, yeah well, I'm glad they are replicas because quite honestly I'm afraid to even look at the original ones...do you know how old they would be? Like 40 years or something too bad in a shape probably to be flaunted. But I believe they could have spent a bit more money and gotten more expensive headlights...afterall it's for a GT40 :thumbsup

Sebastian, my young friend!
At 40 they understand what it is all about, they have practiced and are grateful... You don't know what your missing... Damn child molesters :).
Bony from the Wynn :)

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX

They looked real to me. i wonder what doctor she used :rofl

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX

If you can touch them, they're real.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
If you can touch them, they're real.

ass-o-lutely USO tour material in my book:thumbsup