Dual pressure switch Aircond

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
Can anyone tell me if their Dual pressure swith for the aircond is connected. The switch is located on the top aircond line out of the condensor. Should be easy to see, just look down the right side of the condensor. According to the wiring manual, the swith is hard wired to the ECU, with out any fuses. I don`t seem to have a matching 4 pin plug in the loom, no damage or sign of ever being a connecter,FGT wiring 002.JPGor is there a separate loom for it. you guys are always a big help. Unfortuneatly there are no other cars I can look at here in my side of the country..

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
Aircond

Pete S. I tried to respond to your email, but came back for some reason Thanks for your input anyway,,

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
aircond

Another view Can anyone remeber wiring connected to this valveDSC00960.JPG

Scooter

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Interesting, I just posted about that same line as I need to change that complete line....and yes it has a connector with wire going to it....Im trying to figure out how to remove the connector from the pressure switch??

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
OK looking at the switch it is a 4 pin plug with an external catch, so you will need to squeeze a part of the plug to release, and being 4 pin it will probably be quite tight with limited access.. Good luck