Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
Ebay item# 310039941869

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
I doubt you are you the famous Yogi from Green Bay, but if you are, Welcome back to the Forum.
This GTX1 appears to be the car on www.gtx1.com as build #34. I'm not familiar with it except to tell you it doesn't have a soft top :biggrin ...yet.
IMO it's a very good price if it checks out to be a perfect X1.
If I were interested in the history, I would call Mark Gerisch at Genaddi, and if still interested after talking with Mark, I would contact the GT Guys for a complete physical (of the car, dummy):cheers

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Kirby, the price isn't set yet. Thats the beginning price.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
The dealer was banned for unfair selling practices from this forum

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
I doubt you are you the famous Yogi from Green Bay, but if you are, Welcome back to the Forum.
This GTX1 appears to be the car on www.gtx1.com as build #34. I'm not familiar with it except to tell you it doesn't have a soft top :biggrin ...yet.
IMO it's a very good price if it checks out to be a perfect X1.
If I were interested in the history, I would call Mark Gerisch at Genaddi, and if still interested after talking with Mark, I would contact the GT Guys for a complete physical (of the car, dummy):cheers

What would be the point of talking to Gerisch? Please don't tell me that you think his word is worth much based on his history.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
I would speak with Mark because he is the best source of knowledge and history about the cars he built. For instance, there were some owners of damaged GT's who had them converted to X1's, and I believe at least one was damaged after the conversion, and one had supercharger and/or motor issues. If a person wants to be an informed purchaser, IMO it would make sense for him to speak with the builder as a part of the due dilligence process. :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Great point about the GTX's.
Again, every car needs a careful PPI. The only possible exception is that you know the car and owner. Or you have 110% confidence in the seller, there are some people on the board who I would take at 110% face value.
Remember, one afternoon of reckless driving can do major damage to the powertrain.