Detroit Members Camilo's Bull Run on channel 7 @ 11:00pm

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
Channel 7 is doing a story on the Bull Run and shows his "Video". He was doing damage control today on the phone while working on the last US GT. He said he is ready for the "spanking" he is about to get. The video has been removed from the internet as of today. If anyone saved it I would like a copy. Camilo said it had 90,000 hits as of yesterday. :lol

Keith

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
This blows. We were supposed to go out driving Friday. Wonder what's gonna come of it...You know 7 is gonna freak out about it like the citizens of the world are under attack... :rolleyes

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
DBK said:
This blows. We were supposed to go out driving Friday. Wonder what's gonna come of it...You know 7 is gonna freak out about it like the citizens of the world are under attack... :rolleyes

He has been in stealth mode driving his cargo van the last few days because of it

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
well..... would one of you kind GENTS please fill the other 4035 of us in????

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
tmstunts#1233 said:
well..... would one of you kind GENTS please fill the other 4035 of us in????

There was a video of Camilo driving his GT from a Z06 behind him starting at the US Canadian boarder goining west bound on I-94 doing about 150 mph for 5 miniutes. His "Title" was mentioned on the video which is no longer available on "youtube" and the local news is going for a "Sweeps Month" story. :thumbsdow

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
DBK said:

Dave,

Great talking to you! Keep in touch :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
scode said:
Channel 7 is doing a story on the Bull Run and shows his "Video". He was doing damage control today on the phone while working on the last US GT. He said he is ready for the "spanking" he is about to get. The video has been removed from the internet as of today. If anyone saved it I would like a copy. Camilo said it had 90,000 hits as of yesterday. :lol

Keith

I have dozens of vids that I assure you are more interesting than Camilo's run... they will really help on sweeps week... let me know. :biggrin

Police chases are popular, here is a three wheeled Chevy pick up truck and the perp's dog is enjoying the ride... wait till the animal lovers see this one...
http://www.filecabi.net/video/doggiechase04.html

Last edited:

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
So uh...was it camillo's car...and uh...was he driving it?

:wink

I don't remember the video. If they can't prove he was driving the car then they ain't got shiat.

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
bony said:
I have dozens of vids that I assure you are more interesting than Camilo's run... they will really help on sweeps week... let me know. :biggrin

Police chases are popular, here is a three wheeled Chevy pick up truck and the perp's dog is enjoying the ride... wait till the animal lovers see this one...
http://www.filecabi.net/video/doggiechase04.html

Thanks Bony,

That one does have sentimental value to me though as I sold him his car and considider him as a friend. Besides my kids love it. :lol I have to turn down the sound when th "F-word" is said. :biggrin

Keith

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
scode said:
Thanks Bony,

That one does have sentimental value to me though as I sold him his car and considider him as a friend. Besides my kids love it. :lol I have to turn down the sound when th "F-word" is said. :biggrin

Keith

Here are a couple of the boys from the hood who have had a slight disagreement, they refuse mediation (turn off the speakers if there are kids or ladies in the room)... no doubt this would help on sweeps week...

http://www.filecabi.net/video/ghettopulp28.html

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
So some one in the z06 said that is the designer of the ford gt driving at 150mph? This alone will get him in trouble with ford? is there proof of him driving or just words from a guy driving a chevy?

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
tmstunts#1233 said:
So some one in the z06 said that is the designer of the ford gt driving at 150mph? This alone will get him in trouble with ford? is there proof of him driving or just words from a guy driving a chevy?

No proof! But he confessed and applogised! The story was softened up a bit to his defense.

we talked afterwords and he was glad that they didn't push it too far. It could have been worse!

Mad Max

Apr 7, 2006
SE Michigan
I'd rather see Shay Ryan on Channel 7............... :biggrin

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Bony, stick to the funny ones that was a little rough for my morning. I'm sure that incredible collection you find has some better.

Maybe some gals, with animals or power tools.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I work in a Bail Bond Office... I thought Bony had tapped into our security camera. Did anybody else hear the sound of money in the background? Cha-Ching!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
PILOTJPW1 said:
Bony, stick to the funny ones that was a little rough for my morning. I'm sure that incredible collection you find has some better.

Maybe some gals, with animals or power tools.

Sorry, you are 100% correct, time for a group hug :biggrin
http://www.filecabi.net/video/hugs.html

Try this link. It is a link to the news story and includes the You Tube video.

Camillo Bull Run News Story and Video

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Motor City Madman said:
Try this link. It is a link to the news story and includes the You Tube video.

Camillo Bull Run News Story and Video

Yeah, that is so wrong.. why aren't those guys attending a Rotary meeting or something? I am shocked.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I'm glad no one was filming the day we all left Dearborn after the Rally. Especially on I-94 West. Sometimes it just pays to not seek notoriety. I'm sure Bony can give us a good sermon on this.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I hate tabloid TV.