Cyber Monday Sale - Matech GT1 Box set - 50% off

Matech GT1

GT Owner
Apr 2, 2009
London
Hi all. Not posted on here for a VERY long time. I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting this - Dave, please feel free to remove this thread if it causes a problem.

Cyber Monday Offer- I've a few sets remaining of the epic box set of Matech books I made in 2015. I need to make space. As a result, I'm offering the few remaining sets for $499 USD, and which includes postage to the USA. Whether this would be your first set, or you need a second pristine copy after thumbing the pages of your first set too much, this is an absolute bargain!

Remember, the set features in excess of 500 pages of phenomenal race and behind the scenes photography, detailed technical information, and first hand accounts of the 2010 FIA GT1 World Championship season, this is a must have item for any followers of the Matech effort or serious collector of Ford GT memorabilia.

Limited to 99 sets, delivered in a bespoke presentation case, numbered certificate of authenticity and signed by Matech Brand Manager and author Steven Nesta, Design and Race engineer Jose Santos, and Operations Manager and Matech Ford GT Driver Thomas Mutsch.

Make your man-cave happy ! Drop me a line.
Thanks all, and my regards,
Steven (Matech GT1)

1_1024x1024.jpg2_1024x1024.jpg4_1024x1024.jpg7_1024x1024.jpg9_1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: JWZ

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
I've got my book set proudly displayed in my office. The quality of this set is incredible and I'm grateful you took the time to create it. Thanks you!

Lance

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
This is a great deal. I paid 2X just a couple months ago.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Just received mine! Beautiful! Thanks Steven!

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
This has to be one of the coolest of all Matech Ford GT collectables. Right there in the top 5 IMO. I bought two a good while back. You won't regret it!