Covid - MOVID19 Beard

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Hi guys I have started MOVID19, a beard growing fundraiser. This is along the lines of "Movember".
I started this is for our local hospital and mainly for all the front liners to show community support, both monetary and morally . All money donated/raised goes directly to the hospital for supplies and equipment for the front liners
Not that I expect any one here to contribute, even though your almighty dollar is worth an extra 50% up here, it's really to start this fund raising movement in your own community. I know times are tough for everyone. This campaign lets everyone give in a small amount that they can afford and feel they are contributing to help fight the virus and save lives. Its is not meant for big Corporate sponsors. Of course their money will be accepted just the same.
Feel feel to copy any parts of this you want.
The whole world in this together and I am trying to bring some lightness and humanity to this pandemic.

" Hi everyone please go to the link below!! MOVID19
https://jbhf.akaraisin.com/givetoday/movid19

Please contribute!!

Stay Healthy and Safe

Best
Angelo Paletta "

Reactions: MJSFRX and DG1

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Update:

Its official as of 10:15 pm Thursday, the goal of $25,000.00 was reached!! In less than 4 days! That is spectacular!!
A real call to arms from our community and many of my friends.
A huge outpouring of support for all our doctors, nurses, and staff - our "Frontliners"
Thanks!! to everyone that donated. Words can not express how grateful I am for the support of all who gave.

I am now in the process of working on a second round. As many have not taken part, and still wish to do so, in this combat of a "World War " of another type.

Stay Healthy and Safe everyone!!
Best