Largo, Florida
Ford nailed the profile of the new car.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
People who come here frequently are up on all the latest GT news.. Are you new here ?? .. :biggrin .. Love ya Mike !!

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...test-Magazines?p=416989&viewfull=1#post416989

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
They picked the right combo for the cover. ;)

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Picked my DuPont Registry mag up last week in the airport which got me to thinking.......:facepalm:

If the GT App Lottery hits right :bow ........and Ford let's me throw money at them for the new one.......does the OCD kick into overdrive until I add an original from the 60's? :confused :skep

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
Gotta complete the trio.

I have a 93R and a 95R....

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Picked my DuPont Registry mag up last week in the airport which got me to thinking.......:facepalm:

If the GT App Lottery hits right :bow ........and Ford let's me throw money at them for the new one.......does the OCD kick into overdrive until I add an original from the 60's? :confused :skep

You are not alone!

I was thinking how much I have loved the original GT40 my whole life, and looking at that cover I thought pretty much the same thing-

"need a sixties GT and a NFGT for the complete set!"

Good color choices on the cover too!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
That will be the luckiest group of people. Those who can complete the full set. I can already think of a few who will probably do so.

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
I have the 1968 Gulf Superformance GT 40, the Red and White 2006 GT and waiting for the new one to complete the set! Thank you Ford Racing.

wheelb

GT Owner
May 22, 2014
Miami Fl
That's Awesome , now i need to go buy my 1st magazine in 5 years at least lol.

matteuson

GT Owner
Jun 4, 2014
Cincinnati, OH

Dude, already thought of that. What can I sell?

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
I have the 1968 Gulf Superformance GT 40, the Red and White 2006 GT and waiting for the new one to complete the set! Thank you Ford Racing.

My brother just became a Supeformance dealer so I'm covered on a replica GT40. Just gotta work the new one and it won't take long to have the same pic. Would only dream of an original GT40. Zzzzzzz

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Mike, your brother is not selling GT40s, only Cobras. Better get your info straight.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
You sure? He already tried to peddle me a SPF 63 Rally Sport Vette. Hmmm... Text to Jeff on the way. If he doesn't peddle him I'll buy his SPF GT 40. He's got too many cars anyway. Says it's the only car that scares him.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Confirmed. He can get the GT40 Frank. First time you have been wrong this year huh? Hahaha. You must still be a but delirious from your F40 ride with him. No apology necessary. See you in Fredrickburg.

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
My brother just became a Supeformance dealer so I'm covered on a replica GT40. Just gotta work the new one and it won't take long to have the same pic. Would only dream of an original GT40. Zzzzzzz

Mike: You can come to Fresno and ride in mine! The GT 40 and the new GT! Bring Jovette with you!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
The Trifecta!

Great cover

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
People who come here frequently are up on all the latest GT news.. Are you new here ?? .. :biggrin .. Love ya Mike !!

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...test-Magazines?p=416989&viewfull=1#post416989

Yes, Mad in NC - you have to wake up pretty early to get a 2016 GT scoop on Stormy! I posted the inside 2 pages on the Thread dedicated to the new GT in magazines.

Ed

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php/32027-duPont-Registry :wink

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
^ Ouch!!
|

Now that's a b!tch :slap