Couple photos of my new wheels on the GT

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
A few people have requested a photo or two. Here are a few from the October 2011 Texas Mile.

Wheels are Forgestars and weigh what the optional BBS ones do. Rears are 12 inches wide and front the stock width (9?). If you are interested in these my buddy is a dealer for them and believe it or not them will cost you about half what a used set of the optional BBS wheels cost.

mullet3.jpg

mullet4.jpg

mullet1.jpg

Pro_GT_driver

GT Owner
Jun 23, 2010
They really look great! Similar to the ones installed on the -AE Performance- car with ADV.1 wheels, which I also like.
http://www.roogio.com/ford-gt-tuned-by-ae-performance/ae-performance-ford-gt-exterior-rear-details/

You'll receive mail about price enquiry.
Enjoy!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
:thumbsupLooks great!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Nice.

Which brand and sizing on the new wheels?

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Very nice!

:thumbsup

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
They look great, lightweight and the price is right. The wheels look like the are futher out than OEM is the backspacing less than stock or is that just due to the camera angle?

H

HHGT

I'm very partial when it comes to the OEM look, but these wheels look very nice. Well done!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
They look great, lightweight and the price is right. The wheels look like the are futher out than OEM is the backspacing less than stock or is that just due to the camera angle?

Rears are 1/2 inch wider and the front tires are 265's, maybe that's the reason they look wider. Honestly I don't know about the BS. Stock diameters.

Aug 25, 2006
She looks good

Shadowman