Cop Stop

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
A State Police Officer not in my home state zapped me this AM going significantly over the posted limit.
I pulled over immediately and prepared my paperwork.
He came over to the drivers window and said to put the paperwork away, as I wasn't getting a ticket today.
The reason, "this car is way too cool!".
There are still some good guys out there!
Best,
Mark

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Go buy a lottery ticket this is your lucky day

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
With dash cams; body cams; audio recordings of all kinds, etc., it is becoming almost impossible to avoid some kind of enforcement action if you are stopped. Common sense gets taken out of the equation.

You are indeed fortunate to find a situation where respectful behavior on your part and a positive thinking law enforcement officer produced a great outcome.

However, I'd probably stay away from that jurisdiction for a while.

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Go buy a lottery ticket this is your lucky day

Agreed!

Tomcat

GT Owner
Man, LUCKY!!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
There's a 99.999999999% probability that wouldn't happen here in Washington State, Mark. Especially if you were stopped (and any excuse will do) by a city/county LEO. Exotics are one of this state's budgetary ETMs.

Of course, in that regard, almost any high-end or performance car that's known for its big h.p./top speed will do in a pinch (no pun intended). :bored

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
There's a 99.999999999% probability that wouldn't happen here in Washington State, Mark. Especially if you were stopped (and any excuse will do) by a city/county LEO. Exotics are one of this state's budgetary ETMs.

Of course, in that regard, almost any high-end or performance car that's known for its big h.p./top speed will do in a pinch (no pun intended). :bored
There is a 100% chance that this would never happen to you, EP, as you'd actually have to be driving a car, for this to happen!!!!!:rofl:rofl:rofl:facepalm:

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
There is a 100% chance that this would never happen to you, EP, as you'd actually have to be driving a car, for this to happen!!!!!:rofl:rofl:rofl:facepalm:

Rough group!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Rough group!

Yeeeeeew don't know the half of it! :lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

May Burger King and your girlfriend (or 'significant other') BOTH refuse to "do it your way". ('Apologies to the late Mr. Carson.)

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
May Burger King and your girlfriend (or 'significant other') BOTH refuse to "do it your way". ('Apologies to the late Mr. Carson.)

Im having burger king for lunch today thanks EP :lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Im having burger king for lunch today thanks EP :lol

Yeeeew're welcome, Doc... :wink