• 5D29A1E5-7371-4F67-91F6-F7EA36EED5FC.jpeg
    5D29A1E5-7371-4F67-91F6-F7EA36EED5FC.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 97

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Very cool pic, it has a vaguely cycloptic look as the camera captured the center light differently than the fogs. You have done some cool stuff with that car!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Whats the center light?

Ed

Reactions: roketman

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Whats the center light?

Ed
Ditto here!
What’s the center light about?

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Whats the center light?

Ed

The light in the center is so the person he is running down thinks it was a locomotive when he catches and goes by them. :)

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
Whats the center light?

Ed

It’s a Baja design light bar. The events I race in go late into the night. They turn off the lights for some dumb ass reason. They told me because street racing is in the dark (dumb reason). The Ford Gt stock lights are not that bright and the tracks are smooth and black and they just bounce off the track

The light bar also works great for night driving because we have a lot of deer in Wisconsin. Most of the the time at the track racers only see the tail lights .

I might be running a roll race next week against 1320’s ZR1 vette. Over the winter I’m sending the supercharger to Whipple for a rotor upgrade and maybe a mono blade. I also might port the blower.

Upgrades Are Whipple 4.0 ,bigger injectors, E85, headers, one off Exhauat and Intake, Spec clutch stage 2 , lower balancer pulley pinned and pro SCT tuner .

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Cool photo. Spent Labor Day week end at Mid Ohio. Took NFGT out on the track for track day hot laps. Lost clutch in Boss S so had to go to backup car. Different type of racing.5750457505

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
Not sure if you wanted to start a new thread but how did you lose your clutch ?was this on the NFGT. The older ones need high temp fluid. Nice photos .

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Slave cylinder on clutch gave out (blew) on the Boss S and contaminated clutch. No problems at all with NFGT, has close to 1,000 track miles on it now out of the 4,000 I have driven it. Next stop is Daytona Rolex course in December for both cars.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The light bar also works great for night driving because we have a lot of deer in Wisconsin...

I thought deer freeze when in bright lights?

Ed

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
They do on the side of the road . Mostly So i can see them. Either way I like the light when there is no street lights.