Coming Soon

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
http://www.fordgt500forum.com

Thought I'd add a little brother site to go along with the big brother site. I know there are already a bunch of Mustang sites out there, but what the hell. I may be bribed into giving rides in the GT for participating members. :lol

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Is the site up yet or have you just reserved the domain name? My GT500 is on order...Soon to be my daily driver.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just reserved the domain. I don't have time to get up a site right now, but I should have it done by next week...

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
My wife made me trade in my Terminator when I bought the GT. Then she denied it. She says the only way to make her feel less guilty is for me to replace the Terminator with a Shelby. Yes I am as stunned as you are when reading this.

I have learned my lesson. I will wait to mid to late 08 to hunt one down.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
White Petunia said:
I just thought of something - after the Shelby has been out a while, I can see a lot of "Kill stories" and ricers coming over to defend themselves, etc, etc, etc. I hope you're ready for that kind of stuff on the site, and how much of your time it will take up to weed out. So far, we've been lucky over here that we don't have to worry about it.

White Petunia, I have a 96 civic with a oversized fart tube exhaust that will kick that white piece of crap your drive right in the ass.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
White Petunia said:
Oh yeah??? Well just don't get caught in any traffic jam, 'cause I've got a cheap-ass Schwinn that will kick your butt and your 96 Nipponmobile halfway to China. Bring it on big boy. You and that horse you rode in on. btw - I saw your mama wearing combat boots the other day. :biggrin

Oh I see how it is, were going right past MF'n each other and right to mama humor. :lol

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
White Petunia said:
Hey Steve,

Tell your East German girlfriend to stop calling me.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I am fully prepared. I've always wanted my own Mustang site to ban people on :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Dave,
Is it ok to post T&a on the new site?
Cheers, daniel :banana

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'll tell you what. I'm gonna add a private forum for site supporting members in a bit on here, and I'll make an "adults only, per Bony's request" subforum. :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Great Dave, you might new a new moderator and here is my recommendation.

Attachments

• moderator.jpg
    moderator.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 58