Cleveland Cars & Coffee

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I've been looking for a summer-time venue to show off some of the cars. Most of the cruise-in scene around Northern Ohio are all the same old guys showing the same OLD cars that they have owned for millions of years. Very few exotics. A guy on Ferrari Chat started a Cars and Coffee in May this year. It is held the first and third Saturday of the month Spring through Fall at 5455 North Marginal Road (East 55th and Shoreway Freeway) at Andre's Coffee Shop. I went for the first time this last Saturday (July 4th). I became very worried when my three cars were the ONLY cars present for about the first half hour. Eventually some Mercedes', four Corvettes, and a Volkswagen RS32 showed up. Oh well! Here is a photo of my three cars that showed up (Porsche GT3RS, Viper ACR and Lambo Superleggera). If any of the forum members can make it, mark your calendars. I won't be in town (Ohio) until late August, so perhaps I'll see some of you then!

Attachments

• Cars and Coffee 3.jpg
    Cars and Coffee 3.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 183

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Great collection !
I'm curious how you like your GT3rs, particularly compared to some of your other exotics. I've recently been thinking about them.
Thanks !

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Great collection !
I'm curious how you like your GT3rs, particularly compared to some of your other exotics. I've recently been thinking about them.
Thanks !

It's really fun to drive. The best description I have is that it is like a precision surgical instrument! Of the three Porsche's I own, it is the most fun.

boondocksts

GT Owner
Apr 5, 2006
I am thinking about going this Saturday. Tim are you out of town for this one?

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I am thinking about going this Saturday. Tim are you out of town for this one?

Yes, I am going to Pittsburgh to the Vintage GT. BMW is the featured Marque, and I am driving my M3. My son Garrett will likely show up however. I think he is driving my black Porsche GT3, weather permitting. I won't be able to make the next Cars and Coffee until August.