scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
"Theodore is most famous for his time at Ford as the head of North American Car Product Development, where he initiated the development of the Ford GT and was also responsible for other vehicles like the 2002 Ford Thunderbird and the 2001 Bullitt Mustang. We have no information on why former Saleen CEO Paul Wilbur is no longer at the position, but we'll be sure to let you know as soon as we find out."

Isn't this the guy who during Rally 1 stood up and polled us on whether we would buy another newer FGT? That kinda ticked me off as I just saw the value of the 4,038 drop through the floor. If I remember right this is when Bony shrunk up and shuddered so bad his ring fell off his finger!

I can probably guess why Paul left........

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
"Theodore is most famous for his time at Ford as the head of North American Car Product Development, where he initiated the development of the Ford GT and was also responsible for other vehicles like the 2002 Ford Thunderbird and the 2001 Bullitt Mustang. We have no information on why former Saleen CEO Paul Wilbur is no longer at the position, but we'll be sure to let you know as soon as we find out."

Isn't this the guy who during Rally 1 stood up and polled us on whether we would buy another newer FGT? That kinda ticked me off as I just saw the value of the 4,038 drop through the floor. If I remember right this is when Bony shrunk up and shuddered so bad his ring fell off his finger!

I can probably guess why Paul left........

maybe we can rederict his passion to build sports cars towards the shelby GR-1

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Chris Theodore has nothing to do with Ford anymore, nor did he when he spoke at Rally I. At the time Chris was at a supplier called ASC Global.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Mike-
Chris also addressed the GT crowd at Rally II after lunch at the Saleen road course. He showed various concept sketches of possible future GT reincarnations and asked (again) who might be interested in purchasing these possible models....

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Indy, I'm surprised you remember that from your drunken stupor.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina

but who was hording all the beer in the rental exploder? :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
darn, did I miss another cocktail party?
Bill and Mike, I though you gents where my buds?

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.

Calling the kettle black??

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Now Todd, let's not get personal here.

Seems I remember a Ford GT for sale with a bad wheel.

Last edited:

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
Now Todd, let's not get personal here.

Seems I remember a Ford GT for sale with a bad wheel.

the wheels were fine it was the nut behind the wheel.:willy