Change signature

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Can't figure out how to edit signature in new forum format? I'm sure something simple...
Thanks in advance

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
Did you ever figure out how to change your signature?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
On the top ribbon to the left of the search bar you should see your icon (to the left of the mail envelope). Click on it, then select "signature".

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
On the top ribbon to the left of the search bar you should see your icon (to the left of the mail envelope). Click on it, then select "signature".
Not there, to the left of the mail envelope is my symbol? "F" I clicked on it and it is nowhere to be found. This new forum is a mystery to me.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Not there, to the left of the mail envelope is my symbol? "F" I clicked on it and it is nowhere to be found. This new forum is a mystery

So I decided to try, went to "your profile" and "about" and saw my signature, but couldn't figure out how to edit it

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Click on your picture to the left of the search bar. There is a slew of changes you can make including your picture and the elusive SIGNATURE.... I just added Daytona to mine and it took instantly

Good luck!

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
Thank you! I was in that and "signature" was not there, today....it is! No I did not have a drink! LOL

Now would like to figure out how to delete my old posts and threads.....Cannot find that either.