Carlisle All Ford 2022

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Just letting everyone know that GTJoey will be in building "T" (the red building) with GT owner Don Carson with his white and blue GT along with special guests Friday and Saturday. He will once again be supporting our veterans with his GT book sales. All proceeds go to our veterans. Stop by and check them out. you never know who you might run in to!! have fun!!
GTJoey just informed me that Camillo Pardo will be with him at his table in building "T" (the red building) around 1:00 PM on Friday. bring your manuals and other goodies for a great original autograph from the Ford GT designer himself.

Reactions: RPM217 and Kpgarage

69b302

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2021
Upstate NY
No Saturday for Camilo? I am only going down for Saturday. Maybe next time.

AtlasGT

Sep 24, 2021
You think any chance he would be signing cars in the GT section? I would love to get his on the car!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
You think any chance he would be signing cars in the GT section? I would love to get his on the car!

Camillo has always been gracious signing if you can find him. Have a pen or sharpie ready.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Camillo will also be with Team Shelby in the infield so not sure where the GT parking is this year but if it's close to the Shelby tents you might watch for him and coax him to walk over with a felt pen! He'll be at Joey's table as well in the red building T as mentioned before. I believe his table is in the back of the building which there are garage doors you can come in from the rear of the building as well. Have fun everyone!!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
This event is up over 19% year over year - it'll be a big one! Hope to see you guys in Carlisle later this week!!

Lance

Kpgarage

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2019
Lance, Excellent news. Once news of Joey and Camillo being there leaked, it's Katie bar the door!
See everyone there. KO

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
According to a promo video I watched today, the expected car count is 3300, potentially the biggest show EVER at Carlisle.